UPSC Jobs Recruitment Notification 2018.Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) inviting applications for the positions of Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2018.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on May 21st, 2018..
Post and Vacancies:
1.Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2018 – 46
Job Location: Across India
1. Exam Name: Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2018
2. No of Vacancies: ITBP- 46
3. Minimum Educational Qualifications: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
4. Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificates : Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a desirable qualification. These qualifications will be given consideration at the time of Interview/Personality Test only.
5. Physical standards: (a) 100 Meters race – In 16 seconds (Male), In 18 seconds (Female) & (b) 800 Meters race In -3 minutes 45 seconds (Male)- In 4 minutes 45 seconds (Female) & (c) Long Jump 3.5 Meters (3 chances) (Male), 3.0 meters (3 chances) (Female)
Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2018, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1993 and not later than 1st August, 1998.
Application Fee: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card
Eligibility Conditions…………..Read More>>
Source by govtjobsmelaShare: