AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018.All India Institute of Medical Sciences,Bhopal has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:50
Walk in date:06-07-2018
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
Qualification in Details:
1. Details of Vacancies: Total No. of Vacancies – 50, SC – 11, ST – 08, OBC – 19, UR – 12, Name of the Department – Hospital Services
2. Pay Scale: Junior Resident – Rs. 15,600-39100+GP 5400+NPA (Pre-revised)
3. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI. Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship- 07/07/2013 to 06/07/2018). not earlier than five years before the date of interview for Junior Residency (Non-Academic). MP State /MCI Medical registration is mandatory before joining Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS Bhopal and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify. Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
1. The original certificates i.e. MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/ Others) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC etc., of the candidates who apply for the post will be verified at the time of Walk – in- interview. (Without original documents candidature will not be considered for the interview).
2. Application form (on prescribed format) and the self- attested photocopies of the following along with the originals must be brought at the time of Interview only. ‘No Objection Certificate–NOC ’for those who are working in Central/State Government / Semi Government, autonomous institutions from their respective organization. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital/ Institutions are required to forward/submit their application through proper channel only. The candidates will not be permitted for Interview, if they fail to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer on the day of Interview, during scrutiny of documents…..Read more>>