In such a situation, the e-challan of that person is deducted. Keeping in mind the road safety, now many cameras have been installed on the roads. Because of this, the person who is found violating the traffic rules. His e-challan is issued. Because of this, the person does not even know about how many times his e-challan has been deducted. In such a situation, the status of e-challan should be kept on checking from time to time. In this connection, today we are going to tell you how you can fill your e-challan online. This process is quite easy. Let’s know about it –
By following these steps you can fill your e challan online
- You have to visit https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/ to fill your e-challan.
- Now you have to select the option of Check Challan status by dragging it down in Check online services.
- After doing this, with the help of driving license number, vehicle number or challan number, you will have to find your challan.
- Apart from this, you can also do this by entering your engine number or the last five numbers of the chassis number.
- After entering your details, you have to select on the option of Get Detail.
- Now all the details of the challan will appear on your screen.
- To pay the challan, you have to select the option of Pay now written next to the challan.
- After doing this, a payment page will open on your screen, on which you will get various payment mode options.
- After selecting the payment mode as per your convenience, you have to pay for it.
- Once the e-challan is paid, a transaction ID will be sent to your registered mobile number through a message.
- After following these steps, your challan will be filled easily.