Google Pay App – Get Rs 10-100 Scratch Card on Recharge Rs 35 or above. Earn a scratch card worth Indian Rupees Ten (INR 10) to Indian Rupees One-Hundred (INR 100) for spending at least Indian Rupees Thirty-Five (INR 35) in a single transaction.
How to Get Rs 10-100 Scratch Card on Recharge of Rs 35+:-
1. First of all, Download Tez App Here
2. Install and open the Tez App.
3. Login/Sign up your Account.
4. Now on Homepage click on “Recharge”
5. Enter your Mobile Number, Operator, amount.
6. Pay the amount using UPI and complete the payment.
8. You will get the 1 scratch card, where 1 scratch card contains Rs 10-100 Cashback directly in your bank account.
Terms and Conditions:-
Get rewarded for using Google Pay to recharge your prepaid mobile. Recharge for Rs 35 or more in a single transaction on Google Pay and earn a scratch card worth Rs 10 to Rs 100. You can earn a total of 2 scratch cards during the offer period.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
• This offer applies to payments made using Google Pay Mobile Recharge feature only.
• Earn a scratch card worth Indian Rupees Ten (INR 10) to Indian Rupees One-Hundred (INR 100) for spending at least Indian Rupees Thirty-Five (INR 35) in a single transaction.
• You can earn a total of two (2) scratch cards for this offer.
• Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, form of payment, to qualify for each offer.
• Transactions that result in refunds or cancellations are not eligible. Any scratch card awarded based on a transaction that is not successfully processed will be removed from a Google Pay user account and/or voided.
• If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
• You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
• Employees, interns, contractors and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
• This offer is not available to the residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these States should not participate in this offer.