NCDS Recruitmnet 2018.Nabakrushna Choudhury Centre for Development Studies (NCDS), Bhubaneswar, an ICSSR Institute in collaboration with the Government of Odisha has released a notification for the recruitment of Library Trainee vacancies. Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:02
Name of the Post:
Minimum Qualification: Passed Master Degree in Library & Information Science (MLIS) with 55% Marks. Candidates with knowledge of Computer and Library automation software will be Preferred.
Duration: Six Months,
Stipend: 5000/- per Month.
Terms and conditions:
1. The applications other than the prescribed format or incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
2. Filled application to be submitted by post or by hand during office hours. No email submissions will be entertained.
3. Applications received after the due date /time will not be considered.
4. Trainees would be expected to work from Monday-Saturday (six days in a week and be ready to work in different shifts) during the library timings (08A.M. to 08 P.M.).
5. The Traineeship is for a period of Six Months on purely temporary basis. The Centre will have no obligation to absorb the trainees on completion of their training period. The Library Trainees will be deemed to be automatically relieved at the end of their training.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. . The authority reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.Readmore……