Here’s some good news for Apple users who have struggled with payments on the App Store on their devices. Earlier, Apple only accepted Debit cards or Credit card payments on its App store but now in order to make the process easy and more accessible for people, it has introduced new ways in which a user can pay for the apps that they intend on using.
Apple’s new payments mode includes the most used instrument in India, the united payments interface (UPI), RuPay, and Netbanking. Even iTunes only accepted Debit and credit cards but now you can pay through these methods and avail the services.
The App Stores users were sent out a notification that now they can use UPI, RuPay, and Netbanking to make payments on their phones. The notification was sent out by Cupertino tech giant. “New ways to pay for the content you love. You can now use UPI, RuPay cards, and net banking to pay on the App Store,” the notification read. Apple users who are using the latest iOS will be able to see these payment options.
How to add these payments methods on your Apple devices – iPhone, iPad:
– Go to your settings on whichever Apple device you work on. Tap on your Apple ID.
– You will see a Payment and Shopping option. Tap on it and the device will ask you to sign in again.
– Tap on Edit on the top right corner to reorder or remove a payment method if required. Users can keep multiple payment methods with their Apple ID.
How to add a payment method on your macOS:
– Go to your App Store and sign in.
– Then tap on the View information option.
– You will then see the Payment Information option – Tap on it and then click on the Manage Payments option.
– You might be asked to sign in again, pls do so for security reasons.
– Tap on Add a payment method > Add Payment. Then keep following the steps to add UPI and other methods on the device.