OVAS Recruitment 2019: There is a great opportunity for teaching aspirants to get a job in Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan. OVAS operates under the School & Mass Education Department, Government of Odisha. The commitee has invited application for the vacancies for the posts of TGT, PGT, PET and Others. There are total 878 posts available to which the eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 15 Apr 2019.
OVAS Recruitment 2019: Important dates
1. Last Date of Online Application: 15 Apr 2019
2. Last Date of submission of Online Fee: 17 April 2019
OVAS Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
1. Principal -145
2. PGT English -81
3. PGT Physics-80
3. PGT Chemistry-88
4. PGT Biology-49
5. PGT Mathematics-58
6. TGT English-59
7. TGT Social Studies-38
8. TGT Odia (Regional language)-55
9. TGT Maths-48
10. TGT Science-58
12. Computer Teacher-60
OVAS Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria for TGT, PGT, PET and Other Posts
Educational and other qualifications:
1. Principal: The candidates must hold a Master’s Degree with at least 45% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an institution recognized by NCTE, affiliated to a recognized University. A candidate must be Class X standard passed in MIL Odia. The candidate without Odia as a subject upto Class X standard, must have qualified at the single subject Odia examination up to High School standard conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha.
2. For TGTs Posts: The candidates must have passed Class X standard in MIL Odia and anyone without Odia as a subject upto Class X standard must be a qualified at the Odia examination, single subject till High School. The examination of Odia must be conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha. He/she must have a four years integrated Degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates); OR Bachelor’s Degree in Arts & Science in the concerned subjects with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) with a graduation degree in Bachelor in Education, recognized and affiliated from an NCTE Institution and recognized University.
3. Physical Education Teacher (PET): Candidates should have Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education i.e. B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. prescribed by NCTE from a recognized University/Institution. Proficiency in teaching in Odia and English medium.
4. Computer Teacher (Contractual): The candidates must have a B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T./MCA/M.Sc.I.T/M.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized University. ORB’ Level of DOEACC/ NIELIT in Computer Science from a recognized University (added or not) OR BCA/B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized University. Competence to teach through English & Odia medium.
5. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Two years Integrated post Graduate Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) in the following subjects; OR Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) in the concerned subjects.
To know about all the Please details of the educational qualification of the subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects as per posts and subjects, please visit official website of OVAS. The selection Process for TGT, PGT, PET and Other Posts will be done on the basis of performance in the in Computer Based Test (CBT) and Interview. The online applications will be accepted through the official website http://www.oavs.in and the last date for online application is 15th Apr 2019.