Reliance Jio is now offering in-flight mobile services in 22 international flights with its postpaid plans starting at Rs 499. The Mukesh Ambani-owned telecom operator has partnered with airlines for in-cabin mobile services, including voice, data and SMS. While data and SMS services are available in all partner airlines, the outgoing voice services are available only in select airlines. Moreover, incoming voice calls are not included in the in-flight communication services offered by Jio.
On September 22, Reliance Jio announced JioPostpaid plans starting at Rs 399, bundled with free subscription of the commonly used over-the-top platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar.
Besides, the plans include free access to Jio apps suite.
The plans start at Rs 399 and goes up to Rs 1,499. In all the tariff plans, the company is offering unlimited voice and messages and data rollover facility. Moreover, the company is offering additional postpaid connection under its family plan at Rs 250 per connection.
JioPostpaid Plans: Details
- Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ Hotstar subscription
- Jio apps
- Family plan at Rs 250 per connection
- Data rollover (up to 500 GB)
- Wi-Fi calling
- In-flight connectivity
- Free international roaming in USA and UAE
- India (back home) calling at Rs one through Wi-Fi calling on international roaming
- International calling (ISD) starting at 50 paisa per min…Read more>>