Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021 – Tech Mahindra schedule to hire B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc/BCA 2019 /2020 Batch graduates . The detailed eligibility and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive is given below.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021:
|Job Role/Details||Qualification||Job Location|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||B.E/B.Tech||Bangalore,Hyderabad,Pune|
|Post Graduate Engineer Trainee||M.E/M.Tech||Bangalore|
|Junior Trainee Associate||B.Sc/BCA/BCM||Across India|
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021 for Graduate Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Year of Passing||2019/2020|
|Salary||Rs 2.5-3.25 LPA|
- BE / B.Tech (Mechanical)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020 No Backlogs Accepted
- *Note: Candidate should have a UG qualification
- Minimum of 60 percentage/First Class or equivalent in SSC, Graduate (BE/B.Tech)
- Minimum of 60 percentage (equivalent) or above in HSC & Diploma (incase done).
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard…Read more>>