New Delhi, Tech Desk. Today, Aadhaar Card is the most important document for all citizens across the country and without it many of your important tasks can be stopped. Because Aadhaar Card is used for almost all petty works and IDs, from government work. A passport or driving license is required everywhere Aadhaar Card. In Aadhaar Card, you get your mobile number registered so that important information related to it is kept updated. In such a situation, if you have forgotten your registered mobile number, then there is no need to worry because you can find it within minutes of sitting at home. Let’s know how?
1. Often people use two or three mobile numbers simultaneously, then it becomes a bit difficult to remember which number is registered in your Aadhaar card. To find out your registered mobile number, you must first go to UIDAI website uidai.gov.in.
2. After the website is open, you have to click on the option to verify the Aadhaar card services there, such as Verify Email / Mobile Number. After this, some important information will be asked from you, fill them carefully.
3. After this you have to enter the mobile number and security code there. Also, to know your registered mobile number, you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
4. After entering the Aadhaar number, you will have to manually cross-check by entering the number. You will have to enter such mobile numbers which you think may be linked to the Aadhaar card.
5. On cross checking, your mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar and an OTP will come on the email ID. After entering this OTP will have to be verified. With the help of these tips, you will get to know your registered mobile number.
Information can also be taken offline
To know your registered mobile number in the Aadhaar card, you can also get information by visiting the Aadhaar center. For this, you have to get an online appointment first. Go to UIDAI website and click on the My Aadhaar icon given there. After that you have to click on Book an Appointment in Get Aadhaar there. Then you have to choose the date and time accordingly. You can find out your registered mobile number by visiting the Aadhaar center at the selected time.